Whats the best baby book?

I just found out im pregnant and I would like to start reading now, whats the best baby book to read?

What the best baby book for my husband to read? He needs a lot of guidence with this. Not only to be a dad but a better husband. Any adivce?

juliagulia0210

Asked by juliagulia0210 at 6:33 PM on Sep. 25, 2010 in General Parenting

• I suggest "What to expect when your expecting"... This is a really good book. It guides through your pregnancy from pre-conception all the way to birth. It comes in a whole series... the one that follows is "What to expect the first year" and What to expect the toddler years... Like I said, it is a very good series... They also have a web site.... www.whattoexpect.com . I suggest you check it out and see how you like it.. I hope this helps.
    blackbudrfly

Answer by blackbudrfly at 6:45 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• I also suggest, "Helping Your Child Sleep Through the Night", Cuthbertson, Schville (I believe, on the 2nd) It addresses sleep issues until the age of 5. It's a wonderful handbook for dealing with nursing, bottle feeding, etc. I highly recommend it.

mp3mom

Answer by mp3mom at 6:51 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• i read A LOT!! try a few or a lot that way you can make your own decisions but you will be well-informed...
    mamagee1218

Answer by mamagee1218 at 6:51 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• http://pregnancy.baby-gaga.com/books/ this is a very helpful website. the most helpful of books I read was Your prengancy and birth fourth edition by the American college of Obstetricians and Gynecologiests, I found everything I needed and more in this book, it was provided to me by my doctor!
    JnCV

Answer by JnCV at 6:54 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• Thank you so much!!
    juliagulia0210

Comment by juliagulia0210 (original poster) at 6:56 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• I liked "Your Pregnancy" and "Your Baby's First Year."
    tyheamma

Answer by tyheamma at 6:59 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• Honestly, the one between your ears. I read so many of those books when I found out I was pregnant, and seriously, I have yet to find a reason to waste your money on them like I did. Your best bet is to ignore all the "experts" and let your heart and mind lead. Children need common sense and love, if you can handle that, you're in no need of any book!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 7:23 PM on Sep. 25, 2010