Getting a job...

I just found out im pregnant and I need to get a job, and suggestions as to where I can get one?

I live in the Oceanside, CA area

juliagulia0210

Asked by juliagulia0210 at 6:36 PM on Sep. 25, 2010 in Money & Work

• just apply everywhere and don't mention you're pregnant. Idk what kind of experience or work background or education background you have so thats the best I have lol. People aren't allowed to deny you a job because you're pregnant but if they have more than one person applying for the job it's easy not to choose the person who is going to have to need some time off or to quit their job in 9 months. Good luck!!
    gottalovemal

Answer by gottalovemal at 6:56 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• Yup, don't tell them your pregnant. Don't know what your work background is, but apply where ever you can. Good luck hon
    zbee

Answer by zbee at 7:37 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• How exciting!! Congratulations :-)

I am a stay at home mom to my 3 year old son. I joined Internet CEO Moms a while ago and I have to say it's the most positive experience! I work with an amazing group of moms who are very dedicated in helping other moms work from home and becoming financially independent. The training is free and the support is unlimited!! No selling, parties, or inventory. It is a very fun and flexible business and I love the fact that I can work when I want and most importantly, be there with my son through all his milestones.

Check out my website http://www.4theLoveofMyFamily.com/.

I would be happy to give you more information and introduce you to the business!

Alyssa Maliska

Proud Member of CEO Moms

Internet CEO Moms Official Website

alyssamal

Answer by alyssamal at 7:48 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• so what exactly do you do?
    juliagulia0210

Comment by juliagulia0210 (original poster) at 7:54 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• I would really love to talk to you and see if this is something that would be right for you!! Just go to my site, fill out your contact info and when would be a good time to call you and we can go from there. No pressure, just seeing if this is for you :-)

Talk to you soon!
    Alyssa
    alyssamal

Answer by alyssamal at 7:58 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• I did fill out the information, the phone number I provided is a temporary phone number. I am getting a new phone later this next week. I will let you know the new number. It will be easier to reach me on the new number
    juliagulia0210

Comment by juliagulia0210 (original poster) at 9:56 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• If you'd like more information on working from home I can tell you more about starting your own Mary Kay business! This way you can stay at home with your baby, make your own hours, and earn money while having fun with the girls!
    mbdc

Answer by mbdc at 11:45 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• Good luck with that! when you want A REAL JOB from home go to homecareersuccess.com

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 4:19 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• i work from home and have a list of free money sites, jobs and businesses on my blog. earningsinabasket.info
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 12:22 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• I have some ideas and opportunities in my Blog: Mavi's Home Work

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 2:50 PM on Sep. 26, 2010