Anyone else sick?

My kids have been sick than my husband was sick and now I am sick. I feel like crap! I'm tired, cranky, don't want to be touched, looked at,don't want to eat, and everything taste so nasty to me! Ughhhh
Anyone else feeling terrible?

lil_Army_Wife05

Asked by lil_Army_Wife05 at 6:46 PM on Sep. 25, 2010 in Health

• Me.. I'm always sick this time of the year.. AND I'm pregnant so I'm extra cranky..

Feel Better!!!
    mysevenkids

Answer by mysevenkids at 6:57 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• My DH was most generous with the cold he had. Now I'm dealing with it and I am NOT HAPPY!!! Everything hurts, I'm tired, and congested so badly, I can't smell anything! I hope you feel better soon. I'm going to fix myself some chicken soup.
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 7:28 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• My husband got it first, and I got it after him, and I thought I was getting over it, but I've had a massive migraine all day, and its just now starting to ebb... :(

Thankfully, though, the boy hasn't been feeling poorly. *crosses fingers in hopes that he won't*
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 7:42 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• It is bad allergy season for me right now. Fall and Spring are not so good for my allergies. But besides that, no, I haven't been sick nor my kids. Not yet. But I know that our local elementary school and middle school has had several students out because of illness.
    marchar2002

Answer by marchar2002 at 9:03 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• Not exactly sick......but with a middle ear infection. Been with a headache since Wednesday...Iburprophen 800mg has not touched it much!!!.....And on antbiotics for it til tomorrow.

Sure hope you get to feeling better......the weather changes slightly, even here in the south and I get sinus trouble..and break out the Nasonex...I always get a few typical "summer" colds.....all year! LOL

Good luck.....feel better soon!
    LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 8:17 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• Thank goodness, not yet!
    mp3mom

Answer by mp3mom at 4:36 AM on Sep. 28, 2010