What did you think about the new Supernatural last night?

So what are your thoughts on the new supernatural?
Personally, I was all ready and excited about it. But once the show started I wasn't as exited. Something was missing....

lil_Army_Wife05

Asked by lil_Army_Wife05 at 6:49 PM on Sep. 25, 2010 in Entertainment

• I was confused about what was going on. Halfway through I just turned it off. I don't watch the show religiously. But it would have been nice to be able to watch the show and not know whats gone on the previous episodes.
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 6:50 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• Yesterday on TBS they had a Supernatural marathon leading up to last night new episode.
    lil_Army_Wife05

Comment by lil_Army_Wife05 (original poster) at 6:51 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• I was a little dissapointed but I think all season premires are, I hate the grandpa, he creeps me out. I think what was missing the familiarity of the show, since Dean was in the suburbs it wasnt the same so I think it was unsettling, once he gets back out and hunting I think it will be back to normal. I had a season premire party complete with shirts for all of us including my son Dean lol

fangedangel32

Answer by fangedangel32 at 7:02 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• I watched it last night and am watching it again right now. Hubby and I were quite disappointed, it just didn't feel the same, but hopefully it will pick up speed. Grandpa and cousins are definitely up to something. I really hated not having Cas on the season premiere, he is a great character.

shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 7:07 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• @SalemWitchChild - Hubby and I didn't start watching the show until this last Spring, we started the series from the beginning on TNT. If you are interested in catching up, just watch for TNT to start the series over again, they play 2 episodes per day (at least they were, it might be more now) and it takes a few months for them to cycle through. We really love it and you do need to watch all first 5 seasons together as it is one big storyline. Totally worth it, trust me:)

shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 7:34 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• i didnt get a chance to watch it..didnt know it was on..what station is it on..CW or another channel
    FreeSpriT4eva

Answer by FreeSpriT4eva at 9:57 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• CW...9pm EST on Fridays now.

Eh...yeah something was definitely off... I agree that something is going on with the Campbell crew. I looked at Dh and told him that the GF gives me the creeps and that he is up to no good. I hope the rest of the season is better- next week looks like the old ones that we all know and loved!
    mcginnisc

Answer by mcginnisc at 8:16 AM on Sep. 26, 2010