needs a lil bit more adult content

ok im looking for tips to help spruce up the love life...my husband lacks affection i like kissing n touching n so on...what can i do to liven things up a lil so im dont feel so neglected & used

hiswifey0725

Asked by hiswifey0725 at 7:06 PM on Sep. 25, 2010 in Relationships

• I agree, Me and my husband have been together almost 10 years this November and we text each other naughty text and sometimes send pictures.It's hard to want to put ourselves out there but at times we have to. You may need to talk to him about it. Guys do take it serious at times because most really don't want to be doing anything wrong. I know my husband does enjoy me touching him or playing around with him during the day. Kind of build up until we go to bed. Good Luck. I have been there and know that it's possible to get them to change. I haven't been happier.
    momofangels5

Answer by momofangels5 at 9:32 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• Play throughout the day when nothing can happen, a touch in a certain place when no one is looking, whisper something naughty in his ear, send a racy email or txt message. Let the sexual tension build up and he'll thank you for it later ;)
    MoMoBear

Answer by MoMoBear at 7:24 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• tell ur hubby what u just said here....communication is the only thing that will help
    mamagee1218

Answer by mamagee1218 at 7:11 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• Try asking him what turns him on and work with it.
    karkaa

Answer by karkaa at 7:11 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• tell him, show him.
    hobbitswife04

Answer by hobbitswife04 at 7:53 PM on Sep. 25, 2010