Dreams

What kind of wierd dreams have you lady's had since you have been pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:28 AM on Oct. 21, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I had a dream that i had twins and my husband was totally ignoring them. My husband thinks i had that dream cause he thinks i think he won't be a good dad.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:33 AM on Oct. 21, 2008

• last night i had a dream that i had a schedueled c-section and noone would come to the hospital with me! i had to drive myself there and drive myself and the baby home! which i know wont happen lol i guess im just getting close and scared!
    brittany320

Answer by brittany320 at 11:45 AM on Oct. 21, 2008

• I keep having a dream that my water breaks in the middle of the night.... which would be kinda funny since my cat has been up my butt lately (literally) When I'm asleep on my side he's right up against my butt and if i'm on my back he'll wiggle his way inbetween my legs so close that if he was to stretch out he'd be in there with the baby LOL
    makaena

Answer by makaena at 11:58 AM on Oct. 21, 2008

• This dream is weird, but I will share it anyway because some of you might need a laugh. I had a dream a few times that I was driving in the car and was in labor. I delivered my own baby WHILE driving. Then I was upset because my SO and family missed the birth. So...I put the baby BACK inside and went to meet everyone and had to pretend I was in labor again in order to deliver with everyone there. Very weird, but funny.
    TeaAndrews

Answer by TeaAndrews at 12:47 PM on Oct. 21, 2008