Is there a way to block a number from calling my house? I have verizon.

This guy has been calling a screaming at me over the phone. He leaves nasty messages and even screamed at my husband. He was a business client but due to his attitude I have been forced to end that relationship. But now he keeps calling my house. I can't just change my number because it's my business number also...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:30 AM on Oct. 21, 2008 in Money & Work

• Call your telephone carrier and they should be able to tell you. I don't know how but I have heared that you can block certain callers.
    thedies

Answer by thedies at 11:32 AM on Oct. 21, 2008

• yea i would call the phone company they can tell you how to do that and if you even want to go this far there is something they can put on your phone to record when he calls and where from and all that and you can press charges
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 12:29 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• I agree... with the first two answers! I'd call your phone carrier and see if there is anything you can do!
    businesswife1

Answer by businesswife1 at 1:04 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• You can block you're # whether you're calling from a home ph. or a cell ph. it doesn't matter. I've done it before and my husband has verizon as well. Just do star 67 and then dial the # out. That's how I do it.
    snickers1201

Answer by snickers1201 at 11:46 PM on Oct. 29, 2008