Well Lindsay is out for a low $300.00 Bail what do

you think about that with the Judge saying NO BAIL? I just don't understand WHY they keep playing this yo yo game with her and the system. They are enabeling her, and making fools of themselves and the system. Everyone is against Lindsay and rightly so, but lets face it, the JUDGE and the COURTS keep letting her OUT, she's not letting herslf in and out of jail. Lindsay needs serious drug and alcohol rehab and no one really gives a damn maybe when she OD's or kills herself and hopefully no one else driving drunk, they will then see the true errors that they have made. The girl NEEDS someone to seriously pay attention to see that she needs HELP, because she is not capable of seeing it herself. IMO

MyAngel003

Asked by MyAngel003 at 7:24 PM on Sep. 25, 2010 in Entertainment

• I don't understand why it seems that no one wants to really help her either. Obviously she has a problem ~ and she is going to end up killing herself or someone else if something serious doesn't happen soon. This whole circus show is just such a sad, sad situation...
    jekrmom

Answer by jekrmom at 9:20 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• She wants attention, and wants people to talk about her. Personally, I could care less what happens to her. I don't buy anything she is in.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 7:24 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• I'm so sick of this girl I can't even tell you. A "normal" person would be doing hard time in prison for the crap she's done. She means absolutely noting to me except I'm tired of her getting away with so much. Have you seen her mother,,,,,,,,it's every ones fault but hers, an apple doesn't fall far from the tree........enough already with her.

zbee

Answer by zbee at 7:28 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• She's a freakin' idiot! I thought the bail was $300,000, makes no difference though, she obviously has it and was released. Her mother should be slapped for blaming everyone but herself and her daughter. Did you catch her interview on the Today Show before Lindsey was released? She went on and on about how her daughter shouldn't have spent any time in jail and was at that time excited about the fact that Lindsey would be out of rehab early. Maybe this will open her damn eyes.
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 7:40 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• I thought it was $300,000 bail? http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100925/ap_on_en_mo/us_people_lindsay_lohan

I'm so sick of hearing about that woman.
    SparklingHope

Answer by SparklingHope at 10:14 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• I could be wrong about the bail amount but what ever it was she had it and got out. I like you am just plain sick of hearing abt her & her Mother poor Lindsay. She is making her bed and hopefully her Mother won't be sorry if she's laying in a coffin soon.
    MyAngel003

Comment by MyAngel003 (original poster) at 7:53 PM on Sep. 30, 2010