Pregnancy poster ideas?

While pregnant w/ DD, my brother and I decorated a yellow poster board with lots of pink ribbons and such and taped my ultrasound pictures on. It was kind of a "welcome" banner we put up at my baby shower. It came out really cute and now it's a keepsake. I want to do something similar this time. Hubby wants something that tracks the pregnancy. One idea is drawing a line where my belly is on the poster every week or month to watch it grow. Then we'll decorate it with a border when we know the sex. Can anyone think of anything cuter or more creative? I'm 10 weeks so we should probably get started on whatever we do soon. I got the yellow poster today.

jus1jess

Asked by jus1jess at 7:31 PM on Sep. 25, 2010 in Pregnancy

• What we did was to take a picture every week of my belly to keep track of the baby. Eventually, we are thinking about making a picture book flip book or something like that. Congratulations.
    Svetlana98usa

Answer by Svetlana98usa at 8:04 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• I like the idea of doing belly lines each month and maybe you can put the u/s pictures in between the lines to show how they growed. Congrats on your pregnancy and good luck.
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 9:25 PM on Sep. 25, 2010