ick (tmi)

i have so much clear fluid coming out its thick so i dont think its amniotic fluid! im 31 weeks is this normal?

brittany320

Asked by brittany320 at 11:38 AM on Oct. 21, 2008 in Pregnancy

• i had some crazy amount of discharge around that time. They never did tell me what it was, but they told me it wasn't amniotic fluid. It's normal, so I wouldn't worry. Your mucus plug(from my experience) will be orange or pinkish with some blood but probably not much. You can lose it up to two weeks before you have the baby. Good Luck!!
    katimae

Answer by katimae at 11:48 AM on Oct. 21, 2008

• maybe your mucus plug...if your concerned call your doc, but its safe to say its your plug
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:41 AM on Oct. 21, 2008

• I thought you didint lose your mucus plug until very close to delivery, and i thought it had blood in it?
    brittany320

Answer by brittany320 at 11:43 AM on Oct. 21, 2008

• Just as long as your not soaking your underware your fine. I woke up one morning at 20weeks pregnant and my undies were soaking wet well come to find out i was leaking amniotic fluid. So maybe you should call your doc if your worried just to be safe.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:50 AM on Oct. 21, 2008

• this happened to me last week but im 36 weeks my dr said some womens discharge picks up alot in the last of pregnancy
    mom-to-be21

Answer by mom-to-be21 at 11:59 AM on Oct. 21, 2008