want a wrinkle fighter that wont cause me to break out, any suggestions?

im only 28but still break out if i use any wrinkle cream or moisturizers. i found my solution for moisturizing but now i need one for fighting wrinkles. for the moisturizer i started using clean and clear moisturizer. it fights acne and keeps my skin feeling nice.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:50 AM on Oct. 21, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• My grandma used Ponds cream every day twice a day for years and had the most beautiful skin of anyone I have ever seen.
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 11:58 AM on Oct. 21, 2008

• Arbonne Re9 system
    KnoxvilleDoula

Answer by KnoxvilleDoula at 12:03 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• Neutrogena Anti-Blemish Anti-Wrinkle. Works really well!
    icook

Answer by icook at 1:34 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• I am 31 and still get acne....I seen on a morning show that dr's are saying anything with Retinol (sp) will do the trick...for the wrinkles just need to give it time. I also used the Neutrogena Anti-blemish-anti-wrinkle. I'm going on week 2 using it and have to say my skin is so clear, and actually does look better all around. People used to tell me all the time that I look tired....this past week 3 times at work people have said how nice I looked, very "refreshed" LOL and thats going on less sleep now bc my daughter is sick...

try the neutrogena....give it time.....but it does work very well!!!
    meredith44077

Answer by meredith44077 at 9:18 AM on Oct. 22, 2008

• Retinol is good for acne and for wrinkles!! I work for a dermatological co. called Rodan + Fields dermatologists...we have an amazing line called Anti-Age!!! Check it out online at: http://jamieg.myrandf.com/
    I'd love to give you more info. or a free sample if it's something you are interested in!!! Contact me if you'd like..Jamie
    jrgorby19

Answer by jrgorby19 at 7:36 AM on Oct. 23, 2008

• I would recommend our Our Continuously Clear line. Continuously Clear essentials combine the best FDA approved acne medications – Salicylic Acid and Benzoyl Peroxide– with natural ingredients known for their soothing and hydrating properties. Continuously Clear essentials treat, clear and prevent mild to severe breakouts with a simple 3-step program. The three products within this daily program offer a unique combination of proven ingredients to clear and help prevent new acne blemishes, PLUS one also addresses the special needs of adult skin with a wrinkle fighting moisturizer to lessen dryness and the look of lines and wrinkles.
    The most important tip – the key to clear skin – is to use all three steps consistently as opposed to attacking blemishes only when they occur. www.myseriesse.com/amontague
    onestopboutique

Answer by onestopboutique at 1:46 AM on Oct. 25, 2008