What is the best "fake" tan spray on the market?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:00 AM on Jul. 2, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• I think that the mystic tans are probably the best because you get a more even natural looking tan.
    abs0726

Answer by abs0726 at 8:57 AM on Jul. 2, 2008

• Anything that takes time, sorry but mystic tans are SO orange the only people who think they look good mystic tan. My SIL got one last week and man is it orange. I think the only ones that look anywhere near good take time to tan. I use the Jergens kind and it is great.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:47 AM on Jul. 2, 2008

• seriously buy jergens tan in three days!! its better than any spray tan i've ever had!! its only about $8 and it can go all over your body and it gives you the most natural tan! i was pretty pale but i bought the kind for medium skin tones and it is magical!
    scarletsm0m

Answer by scarletsm0m at 10:55 PM on Jul. 5, 2008

• are you talking about the kind you can buy at the store? all i can say is DONT buy the loreal sublime glow or whatever it's called. i used that last summer and it was a streaky, orange mess. so much for "just spray and go". i have been using jergen's natural glow with much success. the scent has been changed, it really nice, and the glow will show up within a few days. i went from casper to a nice golden bronze.
    pinkbubbles79

Answer by pinkbubbles79 at 12:25 PM on Jul. 7, 2008