Ever been turned down when YOU try to get some?

My husband has got to have something wrong with him!
He turns me down nonstop! He's 29 and I am 20, so I understand he wont want it every night like me but dagum!
I've lost weight, grown out my hair, waxed from the waist down...everything!
If my guy the only weirdo?

MommaWoods

Asked by MommaWoods at 12:00 PM on Oct. 21, 2008 in Relationships

• Yep, all the damn time. BUT I ask him at least five times a day, lol. I know the reason he turns me down so often is because he is tired. He has a very physically demanding job and works 7am to 5pm. Though he has the weekends off and then he's like a horny jack rabbit lol! Don't worry I am sure he's tired or stressed, try talking to him, don't whine or nag about the lack of sex. Just try telling him how great the sex is and that is why you just can't get enough, then ask him if there is a reason he isn't feeling up to a good romp. There could be a million reasons he could be tired or stressed or he may need a little spontaneity, change things up a little go for it in the morning or a new position, maybe a different location.  

kfroz0415

Answer by kfroz0415 at 2:31 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• i feel u my husband is 30 and im 22 when we got togehter 4 years ago he wanted it all the time now he hardly ever wants it. i dont know if its because im 36 weeks pregnant or if its the fact he works 2 jobs and is tired all the time. i lucky to get it like once every 3 weeks.
    mom-to-be21

Answer by mom-to-be21 at 12:05 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• Um..... not often, but occasionally. My SO is 31, and I'm 36 and I think he's turned me down maybe 2x. I don't care, men don't have a sexual peak, its a sexual plateau and lasts for several years!! If he's having "issues" with work or in a personal relationship, he might not be as horny, though. Just be understanding and he should come around eventually.
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 12:05 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• Rarely...very rarely. Maybe twice in 2 years. He usually only turns me down when he's sick or exhausted.
    KennsWifey

Answer by KennsWifey at 12:10 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• Never. And I mean never.
    cdgoldilocks

Answer by cdgoldilocks at 12:11 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• hes slacked since I had Gauge. Every once in a while he goes crazy and I'm like whooooa I LOVE THIS! Then he goes back to being a snob about it. It wouldnt bother me so bad if I wasnt trying. Ha I even tried NOT trying....
    MommaWoods

Answer by MommaWoods at 12:12 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• GUYS ARE ONLY HUMAN. SEX TAKES A LOT OF ENERGY. I USE TO GET TURNED DOWN SOMETIMES. BUT THEN WHEN HE WANTED IT I WOULD TURN IT DOWN TO LET HIM KNOW HOW I FELT. CHILDISH I KNOW. BUT IT WORKED. NOW I NEVER GET TURNED REGARDLESS OF HOW TIRED HE IS.
    Anonymous

• I don't think there is anything "wrong" with him, and I can assure you that it cannot be blamed on his age. I know that not all men have a decrease in sex drive just because they aren't still 19. I would look at all the dynamics in the marriage and see if I couldn't find a reason in those. My husband is a very complex individual with deep feelings. I wonder if you have not maybe hurt your husband's feelings and he hasn't called you on it, but it has somehow affected his attraction to you. You might even ask him if you have offended him in some way. You might be surprised at his answer.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 12:33 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• Not really. I think that the whole entire 10 years that we have been together I can think of maybe 2 times that he has turned me down and it was because we had already had sex like 2 times that day and he was tired. Other than that I am the one turning him down! I don't know if age has anything to do with it because we are both the same age (26) and born within 2 weeks of eachother.
    Anonymous

• Does he work a lot? Try not to take it personally it's not you he is probably just tiered, getting used to being a dad all that stuff hang in there girl!

JenNAY3

Answer by JenNAY3 at 12:37 PM on Oct. 21, 2008