Should we have a FAQs section?

Answers for Am I Pregnant, Do you know of any legit SAH jobs, why can't we all get along...You fill in the rest!

manna1qd

Asked by manna1qd at 12:03 PM on Oct. 21, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I think we should have a "ask a professional" section or at least an FAQ with links to reputable sites so people can get real answers instead of just asking other moms who may not be qualified to answer. An index and search for it would be nice too.
    Anonymous

• that would be a good idea, because with those can i be pregnant posts, it get so repetitive. GO TO THE DR!
    katimae

Answer by katimae at 12:06 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• People would STILL ask the questions even if there was an FAQs section. There's lots of FAQs already, yet people still ask "what do the abbreviations mean?" or "how do i add this or that to my page?" or "how do i delete my account?"

...People would rather take the easy way out rather than sift through an FAQs section. It sounds good in theory, but I don't think it would work in the end : /
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 12:12 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• I think we should. It would save a lot of women from bashing
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 12:15 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• I dont think it would save from any bashing, unfortunately. I dont think it would do justice because I think that there is plenty of info on the WWW that they could look up the answer themselves..they are already at the computer but they dont use it to their advantage. I just ignore those questions. I think its an attention thing.
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 1:07 PM on Oct. 21, 2008