do you think women post on here ask questions that they obviously know the answer to?

i laugh sometimes at the questions, especially in Relationships. i mean, come on, you know when you should leave or if what you did was wrong. why ask?? some make it sound as if we should help them like letting them move in with us or something. not bashing i just find it weird that so many women act like they dont know how to solve there problem.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:04 PM on Oct. 21, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Most of the time the do know. Some ppl just need to hear it from someone else
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 12:07 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• umm, yes and it gets annoying, like if you have a question like should i leave him , or could i be pregnant, you obviously already know the answer and just want to hear it from someone else
    katimae

Answer by katimae at 12:08 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• I am wondering if maybe some of the women are very young. Or very underprivilaged education wise. (PC enough?) I have a hard time believing that women don't know the symptoms of pregnancy. BUT, I also know what it feels like to want a baby so bad you look for every tiny sign as a positive one.
    Anyway, yes you are right.
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 12:09 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• some people have a lack of common sense ;)
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 12:09 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• Yes. I think people know. Much of it is attention-seeking behavior. Or loneliness, perhaps. Who knows.
    StarLee

Answer by StarLee at 12:21 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• I agree with steph319. You want to hear something different because you dont like the answer you came up with in your own head.
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 12:52 PM on Oct. 21, 2008