Answers in Bible

Why do some people claim that all answers can be found in the Bible?

BeaMoore

Asked by BeaMoore at 8:28 PM on Sep. 25, 2010 in Religious Debate

• Because they can if you know how to look. Most moral and emotional questions of today are not all that different than of the past. I am sure there are people who disagree but that is what I believe.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 8:31 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• Because for THEM the answers are there. But that in no way means the answers are there for all people. I know for sure the answers are not there for me. My answers lie within my heart.
    sahmamax2

Answer by sahmamax2 at 8:32 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• I've found a great many answers in the Bible.
    BUTTERCUP777

Answer by BUTTERCUP777 at 8:33 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• Because they can be found in the Bible?
    Gal51

Answer by Gal51 at 8:36 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• Ive found pretty much all answers right there.
    2tinyhineys

Answer by 2tinyhineys at 8:38 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• Because some people truly believe they can be.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 8:38 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• I agree with But mommy. Most answers to life have already been dealt with in the Bible, found to be the most accurate historical document around today when cross referenced with other sources like King diaries of the times, etc. Proverbs is awesome for answers IMHO.
    Drummos

Answer by Drummos at 8:42 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• the Bible is very comforting and has its own voice to YOU when you sit down and open it. proverbs and psalms,.. those giev daily answers if you open the Bible randomly within those sections... or look up topics in some listings in some Bibles, and you wil lfine proverbs and psalms on sadness, worry, heartache, jealousy, hopelessness, anger, happiness, hope, love., etc. also, you cna open it randomly in the new testament and you will look down at the page and see a passage that spealks right to what you are goign thru or should be thinking. i was scared one night and opened randomly to Daniel in the Lions; Den... and i was like WOW it STILL really works......
    silverelf

Answer by silverelf at 8:44 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• they can. whenever I feel life gettin me down, i can just pop the Bible open at random and it will help me with whatever I'm going through. Last year when my mom was depressed, I opened it, handed it to her I she started smiling instantly.
    shaysmommy5810

Answer by shaysmommy5810 at 8:54 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• think about it, if you're having money troubles, your car just broke down and you think God is against you: read the story of Job. Tryin to find the true meaning of life? Read about Jesus' birth. Tryin to remind yourself that God is there for you? Psalms 23rd.
    shaysmommy5810

Answer by shaysmommy5810 at 8:56 PM on Sep. 25, 2010