so first round of clomid days 5-9 my cycle is usually 22-24days I tested on day cycle 23 and 25 and test was negative now its cycle day 27 and no signs of period is it possible i could be pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:30 PM on Sep. 25, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• it is very possible and you can also be very pregnant...twins ;) GL
    I pray all goes smoothly for you and baby(ies) God Bless!!!
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 8:34 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• Did you do an ovulation test? Often the first round of Clomid doesn't work. It took my second cycle before I ovulated. (I was on 100mg dose.) It actually took IUI with Clomid to work for me but I hope only Clomid works for you!
    Anna-Chubaby

Answer by Anna-Chubaby at 9:21 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• Well, I've never been on Clomid, but when I was pregnant with my 2nd baby, I took a pregnancy test on day 29 and it was negative. Two days later it was positive.
    Journey311

Answer by Journey311 at 9:48 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• I've also had negatives turn into positives. Test again, first thing in the morning... but don't drink a ton the night before. This will get the hormones concentrated and more likely to get a positive result.
    tyheamma

Answer by tyheamma at 8:52 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• You have a very short cycle normally. How long is you LP? That is the luteal phase, the length of time from your ovulation to the start of your next cycle. The fertilized eg needs about 11 to 14days to travel through the Fallopian tube and implant in the uterus. It also can take about 14 days for you body to produces enough pregnancy hormone to show on a home pregnancy test. It is possible it is still just too soon.
    Roadfamily6now

Answer by Roadfamily6now at 12:21 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• yeah
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 12:24 AM on Sep. 28, 2010