Did you do a good deed today?

Tell us about it!

Namaste17

Asked by Namaste17 at 8:30 PM on Sep. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i called an old dude who lives next door and thanked him for the tomato he gave me and for taking my garbage to the dump. i am separated with a baby and son, and tyhat was so nice of him so i chatted with him about the football game he had on and what he did today and said i was going to church tomorrow but didnt know which Mass lol
    silverelf

Answer by silverelf at 8:34 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• Welllll, this is kind of gross and I'm not sure how "good" of a deed it is, lol, but I was out running this morning in my neighborhood, and I saw some trash (appeared to be a plastic newspaper sleeve) on the sidewalk, so I decided to pick it up...you know, just to keep the n'hood looking nice. But when I picked it up, it was filled with crap. I guess someone had picked up their dog's poop with it, but dropped it on the sidewalk instead of taking it with them. I didn't want to just throw it back down, so I ended up taking it with me for the rest of my run til I got home and could dispose of it. Ewww. But hey--cleaning up after a litterbug is good, right? :)
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 8:36 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• hahaha vicesix that made me LOL, but it WAS nice of you!!!
    Namaste17

Comment by Namaste17 (original poster) at 8:38 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• My SIL collects a specific type of statues from an artist. I saw one of them for sale on shopgoodwill.com, so I bid on it and got it. She knows she is getting something from me but just not what. I got to get her a little something and helped goodwill at the same time. A win-win situation.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 9:34 PM on Sep. 25, 2010