What sports do your kids play?

Which sports do your kids play? My kids play spring and fall soccer as well as basketball, and both are about to do track and field for the first time this school year. Mine have played soccer every season for the past 6 years and they love it. It seems like we are always busy at practices or games especially now that they are playing for the base AND for their school lol. Just wondering how many more moms are as busy with sports as we are?

AprilDJC

Asked by AprilDJC at 8:34 PM on Sep. 25, 2010 in General Parenting

• I have three boys , all play travel soccer which is basically year round. They all play hockey as well, almost year round. Yep, we are busy, but I wouldn't have it any other way. I love watching them play their sports.!
    jjjjsmom

Answer by jjjjsmom at 10:27 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• My son rides horse...technically it is therapy but he loves it and they do teach him to actually ride.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 8:37 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• My daughter ice skates if that is a sport she has taken lessons for 4 yrs now
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 8:43 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• Karate.. 4 1/2.she moved up to a gold/orange belt as of yesterday.
    mcginnisc

Answer by mcginnisc at 8:51 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• My son is in karate and my daughter plays t-ball over the summer months. My 3 year old signed up for sportball this fall because she wants to be in t-ball too this summer. And all three take swim classes.
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 10:51 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• My oldest does-soccer, gymnastics, swimming, basketball, ballet, and t-ball.
    my youngest does- soccer, gymnastics, and swimming.
    renijazzysmom

Answer by renijazzysmom at 9:54 AM on Sep. 26, 2010