What has been your biggest bad mommy moment?

fairyinabubble

Asked by fairyinabubble at 8:37 PM on Sep. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Whenever my kids fighting gets to be to much I put the youngest in the bath tub and set my other one in front of the tv...
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 8:39 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• When my son was 2 weeks old I was exhausted and we were sleeping on the futon (he would only sleep on my chest) and he rolled off me.... He didn't even wake up ( luckily our futon is super low to the ground) I felt so bad!!!!
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 8:43 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• My dd is only allowed her pacifier at nap and bedtime. But today, I was feeling so crappy (I have a cold and my sinuses are acting up), that when she kept pestering me to let her use it after lunch, I just gave in. I know, I'm a baaaad mommy! More like a tired mommy!
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 8:48 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• I have 4 kids and to be fair I have had bad mommy moments with each one of them.

wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 9:02 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• When a babysitter hit my son and I hit the babysitter in front of my kids. No i don't think its wrong i hit the babysitter just that my kids had to see it.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 9:08 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• I have probably had too many to mention. I am a mom, but I am a human being - therefore flawed. I told my oldest who is 26 and a father that we all survive our parents. I survived mine. He survived his. His children will survive him. The secret is to love your kids and the bad moments will be drowned out by the happy ones.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 9:30 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• When DS was a few weeks old he wouldn't sleep unless he was on me and I started screaming at him once because I was exahusted.
    nicole_Evans

Answer by nicole_Evans at 9:47 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• when my baby screamed and i yelled at her to shut up, put her in her bed, and screamed for everyone to leave me alone!
    shaysmommy5810

Answer by shaysmommy5810 at 10:10 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• Once I leaned over to kiss my son on his head, and my gum fell out of my mouth and into his hair. I had to cut it out.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 10:35 PM on Sep. 25, 2010