When scrapbooking did you make a baby book, a family book, or both?

Did you make a baby scrapbook all on its own? Or did you make it a family baby book? Or did you do both? My mother in law made a book for each one of her sons and when they graduated from high school gave it to them. I am not sure if I should make a baby scrapbook, that my daughter can have as her own and than make a family one that we can keep. I might be scrapbooking for the rest of my motherhood life!

MumFerg

Asked by MumFerg at 12:08 PM on Oct. 21, 2008 in Hobbies & Crafts

• Have a family book and working on my kids' baby books. I use stampin up products with mine. If you need anything let me know.
    rileynkyleigh

Answer by rileynkyleigh at 12:19 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• I made each of my kids a baby book that goes till they are 2. I have not decided yet if I will make a family book or just use a photo album and then when they graduate I will make them a family one who knows yet lol.
    MamaAlderman_2

Answer by MamaAlderman_2 at 12:45 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• I have scrapbooks for each child, then I have one for me, which might be considered a "family" book.
    Tricia5

Answer by Tricia5 at 3:25 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• you know, there is SOOO much digital product out there... creative memories, shutterfly.. the local kodak machines at CVS or grocery stores... if you make ONE digital album , you can get as many copies as you need.. and make one with a "baby" view to it, or a "famiy" view to it.. and they are just like really books... they are awesome!!
    lovinallofthem

Answer by lovinallofthem at 5:02 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• Scrapbook for each child and several for each grandchild. I love taking tons of pics of them and I love to scrapbook all of them.
    coke2pep

Answer by coke2pep at 10:56 AM on Oct. 22, 2008

• I'm in the process of 4 books for my children and family albums I can keep to share with the grandkids and their kids, and other family or friends. I am a scrap addict and want to start a group once a month for moms to get together - my best friends is a consultant for a company that has great ideas, supplies, and they have her to share it with all her friends (me) and then I can share with all my friends. Anyone interested in a group - let me know. I have a couple fellow soccer moms looking into it also. thanks
    crzybch

Answer by crzybch at 10:00 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• I made a baby book for my son Justin (now 17 months). I put a page for each boy with the words Brother on it.

I am now working on a book for my two older ones... the oldest wont have any sibling page and the middle will only have the oldest on his sibling page....

BUT I also have family books that are mine for when they move out....
    threeBoysMommy

Answer by threeBoysMommy at 12:46 PM on Oct. 30, 2008