When things don't seem to go your way...Do you?

Try to look at things in a positive way like today for example we are almost to zero balance in r bank acct. I was feeling down I went outside and noticed my red hot chili peppers plant was kind of hanging so I go over there and lift it up to help support it and I noticed there were lots of chili peppers I was like omg I just picked and picked. What I am trying to say is I talk to God a lot and I feel this is his way of telling me everything is going to be alright ;)

My plant hasn't produced in awhile I was very surprised...like WOW!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:47 PM on Sep. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• YES that is the cutest story., so many people including me are goign thru that exact sam ething, it is so sad and desperate sometimes, we 3- and 40 omethings are in the prime of our lives and we have no means to enjy with lol. yes i stay positive and pray that God will just provide, no more no less, just provide, and knwo that HE is with us, and i am here for a purpose. and God will let things work out and roll like he chooses for us but i have faith in Him and it makes things okay and working. YES your chilipeppers was a cute sign that is awesome
    silverelf

Answer by silverelf at 9:06 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• Honestly? I get made pitch a fit then realize what ever it was I was mad about I over reacted to...
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 8:48 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• I keep going and figure out that how to make it better.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 8:50 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• I try to approach everything with a positive attitude but I also tend to be blunt or a realist about things too. In my opinion, you have the decision when you get up every morning on how you are going to approach/handle your day. You can either have a good day or a bad day. No matter what.
    marchar2002

Answer by marchar2002 at 8:52 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• i try to stay positive and put my faith in the Lord and know that he wouldn't put more on me than i can handle.
    mom2kortni

Answer by mom2kortni at 9:00 PM on Sep. 25, 2010