If you found out someone you knew had stolen stuff..

Would you automatically think they were an all around bad person? I have been communicating with this guy I met on facebook, he seemed so smart, educated...he's a teacher! I'll just sum it up, yesterday I was trying on clothes and he texted me..asked what I was up to and I told him..asking why was it that the $40 plain black t-shirt looked so much cuter on me than the $9 one...he laughed..then I texted again saying answer: because the $40 t-shirt was a James Peirce and originally $80, ladeefrickinDAH..he texted back that I should switch the tags, I thought initially he was joking, but turns out he wasn't and it came out through a series of texts that he "used to" steal clothes all the time..HUH? Seemed like he was bragging about it, I'm shocked and needless to say, no longer interested..why do people think it's cool to steal stuff and what's happened to integrity anyway!? Idk what my question is, just needed to vent!#%

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:48 PM on Sep. 25, 2010 in Relationships

• I wouldn't spend any more time on him. If he is the type of person who would do that, he might be the type to do other unscrupulous things.
    neebug3766

Answer by neebug3766 at 8:55 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• I would be hurt
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 8:49 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• not cool...
    mamagee1218

Answer by mamagee1218 at 8:54 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• I'd loose a lot of respect for him and wouldn't trust him either.
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 8:50 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• I agree with neebug, if he would do that over a t-shirt, what else would he do?
    JawgaMom1

Answer by JawgaMom1 at 9:28 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• Frankly... I would think.. oh wow.. he is a theif... Theif's are always gonna be tempted.... It becomes a thrill.. AND ULTIMATELY.. THEY ARE UNTRUSTABLE!
    MAKEMYDAY101

Answer by MAKEMYDAY101 at 10:15 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• I'd think he was an idiot. Like the salespeople don't know their merchandise and wouldn't notice the switch? I don't think so especially with high dollar items.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:16 PM on Sep. 25, 2010