Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

3 Bumps

getting him out!!!

My husband and I have been having a very difficult marriage. I told him today that I wanted a separation and once I asked him to leave he started throwing a fit and saying id I want a separation I can leave but he won't let me leave? Yeah confusing I know. What can I do so he gets the hell out? He has cheated and been arrested for violence

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 8:50 PM on Sep. 25, 2010 in Relationships

Answers (9)
  • you can always leave yourself. If he wont leave then you leave.

    Answer by DomoniqueWS at 8:52 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

  • Well if you own or rent the home yourself you can call the police and escort him out. Or you can leave yourself.

    Answer by SalemWitchChild at 8:52 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

  • tell him if he wont leave you are going to call the cops. and if he doesnt leave, call them.

    Answer by jennifer588 at 8:52 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

  • Tell him to get out and stand by it call the police if he will not leave.

    Answer by pinkdragon36 at 8:56 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

  • be carefull, as leaving the MOST dangerous time for an abused woman.. the abuser goes nuts at the loss of control. i am living this now as i am three months out. YOU leave if he wont. choose your time but DONT tell himanymore. OR you cn get the cops to come IF he is being violent of threatening but dont be frivolous with that stuff, thats bad. only if he is threatening or menacing or YOU are the lessee on the lease and he is not,.. then you have pull., good luck and watch it

    Answer by silverelf at 9:03 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

  • I would leave. I would pack enough things to get me through for a few days, and find a place to stay. If he wouldnt let me leave, I would call the police. Or maybe call a friend of family member to pick you up if you think it could get ugly. They usually dont act a fool in front of other people because they would be embarrassed.

    Answer by litlmissmommy at 9:03 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

  • call the police. if you're separated you have the right to kick him out.

    Answer by shaysmommy5810 at 9:23 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

  • The police won't make anyone leave their home. You'd have to evict him through a court and have a good legal reason for him to leave. It might be better if you leave.

    Answer by admckenzie at 11:04 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

  • Well it depends on a lot of things I dont know you guys so I dont know

    Answer by LiLJeni at 4:50 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.