what a boring night...

the weather just got colder and there is nothing to do..cant take my son to the park cause i dont want to get him sick...just wonder what you ladies are gonna do today??

jrsmommy17

Asked by jrsmommy17 at 8:51 PM on Sep. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My kids are teens. One is at the movies and I will be picking her up in a while. One is at her boyfriend's house and will be home later. One is working on his homework. One is in his bedroom watching a movie. SO is watching TV and I am on CM. Not sure what I will do later. I would be a good night for some popcorn and a video after I go pick up my one daughter!
    marchar2002

Answer by marchar2002 at 8:54 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• today is almost over! i took my son to the park before. it was nice night for a sweater, not too cold yet. went to olive garden earlier and will be taking a bath and bed soon
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 8:56 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• baby went down at 8...im actually considering going to sleep soon...im bored and kinda depressed tonight and its prob partly due to lack of sleep...
    mamagee1218

Answer by mamagee1218 at 8:59 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• we had a pretty lazy day, it is still hot here though. It was 95 today...we might go to the beach tomorrow if it doesnt rain, It should be cooling down here soon to.
    foxracing43701

Answer by foxracing43701 at 9:16 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• i had a relaxin gday with my six month old, got som eorgnizing done. oi am tired and will eat some chocolate chip cookies soon and go to church tomorrow
    silverelf

Answer by silverelf at 9:21 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• well atm im at moms, so here in an hour or two, im goin home with my husband and daughter, might watch a movie and eat dinner. :)
    shaysmommy5810

Answer by shaysmommy5810 at 9:22 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• I had to go to my MIL's for dinner, then I did homework, and now I should be doing homework.
    nicole_Evans

Answer by nicole_Evans at 9:44 PM on Sep. 25, 2010