I lost my iud around Aug 27th. I am now 2 days late for my period. I have taken three positive hpt's and 5 neg hpt's. One was digital. I am bloated and emotional and tired. Can I be preggers???

litlmissmommy

Asked by litlmissmommy at 8:57 PM on Sep. 25, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• There is practically no such thing as a false positive but there can be false negatives. If you got 1 pos test then you are pg. GO double check it with a doctor.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 8:59 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• It doesn't matter how many negative ones you got. If you did not read the positive ones after the allotted time on the package then you are pregnant. If you looked at them after too long though you may have gotten evaporation lines.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 9:00 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• I took a test in the middle of the day, no morning pee... and it turned almost immediately. The line was not thick, it was kinda thin... but looked like a light blue run after it... i have never used a home pregnancy test before... I always go to the doc. But... I have an mri tomorrow, and I do not want to take it if I have a little peanut... :S its scary
    litlmissmommy

Comment by litlmissmommy (original poster) at 9:12 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• just tell them that you may be pregnant, they will either send you to the lab to get a test if its a place that has one available or they will ask you to reschedule once you find out for sure. I take it that the digital test was one of the neg?
    foxracing43701

Answer by foxracing43701 at 9:17 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• I would let them know with the MRI that you might be pregnant. They'll know what to do.

If you've had blue show up on a pregnancy test, that means that something triggered the hormone checking part of the test. It's more likely than not that you are pregnant.

Baby dust to you.
    tyheamma

Answer by tyheamma at 8:51 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• gl
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 12:23 AM on Sep. 28, 2010