Do you have time to

work out?? I wish I did. I have two young kids and my husband works alot. I can't wait to be able to hit the gym & hang for a while & not worry about rushing home! after two babies even though the weight gain came off my body is not the same that's for sure I feel like I still have the weight & flabbier.....I have tried to crank the music & do aerobic activity but its too hard with the kids around....how about you?

sarasmommy777

Asked by sarasmommy777 at 9:30 PM on Sep. 25, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• It's not so much the time, it's having the energy. I work full time then come home to a 4 year old and 8 month old. By the time we get home, get dinner going, eat, get the kitchen cleaned up, and get the kids in bed, I'm exhausted. We spend our weekends running errands and working around the house so there's really no time there. My DH & I have been talking about trying to get dinner on the table earlier and then going for a walk afterward with the kids. Now that it is supposed to start cooling down, it will be nice, and I know our kids will enjoy the "excercise." lol
    Journey311

Answer by Journey311 at 10:44 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• Pffffffft.
    No. But I was sedentary before, as well. I tried to do some at-home videos, just got up earlier than the kids, but I felt too silly flapping around LOL
    MommaofH2

Answer by MommaofH2 at 9:35 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• i go to the gym in the morning before my husband goes to work, sometimes it is so hard because im tired but it makes me feel a lot better about myself
    SweetMiss

Answer by SweetMiss at 9:35 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• HA! i wish! ive got all these dvds and no time. i dont even have time to clean my house! its insanity!
    shaysmommy5810

Answer by shaysmommy5810 at 9:37 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• Yes. My husband and I make it a point to go the gym or go play sports every day for at least 2 hours. It makes me feel like I accomplish something for myself every day
    soccerfanatic14

Answer by soccerfanatic14 at 9:37 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• No time on the menu today or tomorrow for that matter.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 9:38 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• I work out everyday. I make time to exercise, if I don't, I feel gross. Even finding 20- 30 mins a day to exercise is better than nothing.
    PoisonousBlonde

Answer by PoisonousBlonde at 10:05 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• same here..it seems like i dont have enough time in my day now to do it..
    FreeSpriT4eva

Answer by FreeSpriT4eva at 10:40 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• I work out at home for the same reason. If I had to get to a gym, it would never happen. I have a stationary bike, a bunch of DVDs, and several workout games for the Wii. And I schedule an hour every day, it's the one thing I do for me. Yeah I get interrupted but for the most part the kids have learned that this is MOMMY TIME!
    MamaDee2003

Answer by MamaDee2003 at 12:06 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• make it fun for you and the kids..

dance around with the kids, or find work outs with the toddlers exercises.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 12:29 AM on Sep. 26, 2010