pain tmi

I am 5 weeks post partum. I am having clitoral pain occasionaly. I've done some googling and read this is normal but I was wanting to see if anyone else has experienced it on here. It's almost like blood rushing to the area and it throbs. Like when I touch there or my husband kisses me (which arouses me of course) the area gets sensitive and tender. My husband and I have already had intercourese which was wonderful lol. I had no pain at all during sex. This happens also when I urinate or sit a certain way. I read it could be from the catheter or because my sons head got stuck in my pelvis. hmm? what do yah think? should i maybe say something to my ob if I am still experiencing it at my 6 week appt.

travisnowensmom

Asked by travisnowensmom at 9:36 PM on Sep. 25, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I would talk to you ob about it too.
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 9:38 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• I had the same problem after I had my son, it was from my catheter...it lasted for a few months.
    HollySebeck

Answer by HollySebeck at 10:50 PM on Sep. 25, 2010