If an adult was stranded in the wilderness with nothing to eat and drink except for baby formula could they survive?

I always wondered if an adult could survive on just eating baby formula? If there was nothing else around to eat or drink, how long do you think they would survive?

wood1980

Asked by wood1980 at 9:38 PM on Sep. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I think they could survive as long as it wasn't the Similac baby formula that was recalled! or wait, they just added more protein. ok, sorry really not funny. I like many others was not impressed when I heard this.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 9:49 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• Oh yeah, you'd be fine! Daily meals plus the water it takes to make formula would keep you hydrated. But ewwwwe grosss! lol Some people will tell you, you should bring vreastmilk instead of formula when you go to the desert ! hahahaha!
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 9:42 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• Well, an adult would probable need a whole lot of it for calories but I imagine they could live a long time off of it. liquid, protein, vitamins and minerals...
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 9:42 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• probably. they powder breast milk for emergencies
    shaysmommy5810

Answer by shaysmommy5810 at 9:42 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• LOL! I have a six month old ummm... i thin it would be fine, as lon gas there was an unlimited supply and about three monhts i thin kthe person woul dlast. i saw a national geographic special about how some young cool cute scottish guy dropped off into alaska and had to survive,,, he only made it like 70 days., so this would be some nourishment but might not work since is designed for infants and adult s need MORE vitamins!!! maybe longk, or short a time. i think it would be very fortunate to have formula on hand anyway caus eit is like vitamin milk almost liek a diet supplement drink like ENSURE
    silverelf

Answer by silverelf at 9:44 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• breastmilk!lol
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 9:44 PM on Sep. 25, 2010