MAKE UP

DOES ANYONE ONLY GET REALLY GREAT SEX WHEN YOU ARE MAKING UP AFTER ABIG FIGHT. USUALLY ITS OKAY. BUT EVERYTIME WE GET INTO A FIGHT ITS AMAZING. TO THE POINT THAT I AM ACTUALLY IN PAIN.....WHAT DO YOU THINK LADIES? HOW CAN I TELL HIM THAT I WANT IT LIKE THAT ALL THE TIME WITHOUT HURTING HIS FEELINGS?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:24 PM on Oct. 21, 2008 in Relationships

• LMAO!!!...SO TRUE!!..JUST FIND SOMETHING TO FIGHT ABOUT WHEN YOU WANT IT LIKE THAT..J/K...I don't think there is a way to tell him. But when you do make love just do it the way you want it and I'm sure he will follow ..
    Anonymous

• maybe if you didn't give him make up sex then he will give it to you the other times you have sex as if it's make up sex. i would just be honest. if you can't go to your husband then i think there are other issues that may be present. i don't know but i have no problems telling my hubby how it is.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 1:10 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• i agree with melody. Or maybe you're just a shy type person like me but maybe your guy likes an aggressive woman too so it won't hurt to open your mouth about it.
    sariita

Answer by sariita at 1:19 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• LOL!! Just tell him how you want it, he will probabaly like that, I know that my hubby does.
    Anonymous

• If you are shy like I am when it comes to opening up about sex, one night just take control, show HIM  how YOU want/like it. I can almost guarantee it will drive him CRAZY!

kfroz0415

Answer by kfroz0415 at 2:35 PM on Oct. 21, 2008