Any one watch Dexter ? Me and my husband having been watching it on dvd. we are on season 3 LOVE IT!!!

melk819

Asked by melk819 at 9:42 PM on Sep. 25, 2010 in Entertainment

• OMG I'm hooked!! I'm 2/3 through season 4!!!! Season four will blow your mind! Trust me!
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 9:43 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• I tried watching the first episode not too long ago and I wasn't really impressed, but my mom insists it's awesome lol. I'll give it another shot in a few days. Everyone I've heard talk about it seems to love it.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 10:28 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• I've been hooked since the first episode! I LOVE it!!!!
    MomMom23

Answer by MomMom23 at 10:48 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• i just started watching it..i like it so far
    FreeSpriT4eva

Answer by FreeSpriT4eva at 11:56 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• We have every season on the computer and cannot wait until Sunday. Our whole family is hooked.
    KimPippin

Answer by KimPippin at 1:13 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• I just finished three episodes tonight!! I have to wait for Netflix to bring the next disc!!!! dammit! It's gettin good!
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 1:49 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• DH and i just started watching Dexter and we are about halfway done with season 3! OMG i was hooked from the first episode! I have been recommending the show to everyone. We watch about 3 episodes a night lol and im going to be sad when we are all caught up cause we dont have cable to i will have to wait for it to come to Netflix :(
    coolassmom87

Answer by coolassmom87 at 6:15 PM on Sep. 29, 2010