Anyone else spot like this?

I'm not sure if I am spotting or it's actually my period. I started bleeding on Wednesday but it was very scanty and it stopped at 4pm. Then I started bleeding again during the night. I was sure it was my period. I only had about 2 tampons that were filled. After that...it was brown like dried up and was scanty. Then it stopped last night. Started up again today. All the red blood is dark like brownish. And its still hardly anything on the tampon. Do people spot like this during pregnancy?? My boobs still feel swollen, my back is still killing me, I am WAYYYY overly emotional it's ridiculous. And I'm tired more often. Usually all of this goes away as soon as I start my period. Has anyone experienced something similar??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:44 PM on Sep. 25, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I spotted a few times during my pregnancy. At around 9 weeks I spotted, my doctor told me it was nothing to worry about. He told me I had an infection called vaginosis. It was cleared up with some antibiotics. The other time was when I was about 4 or 5 moths. My doctor told me that the baby may have poped a blood vessel and that it would stop. It stoped after about 2 days.
    dsbishop22

Answer by dsbishop22 at 10:03 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• Well, I'm not even sure if I'm prego yet. I thought I was because my body was just sooo achy. Im NEVER this emotional WHILE im on my period. I'm just wondering if this is spotting or its my period. I'm gonna test tomorrow but still.
    Keeely07

Answer by Keeely07 at 10:05 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• I would take a test. I would also make an appt with your ob because it could be a hormone imbalance

ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 12:27 AM on Sep. 26, 2010