ANYBODY HAS BABYSHOWER IDEAS??

IM THROWING MY SISTER A BABYSHOWER SHE IS HAVING HER FIRST BABY AND SHE IS HAVING A BABY GIRL..I HAVE NO CLUE ON WHAT TO DO..ANY BODY HAVE ANY CUTE IDEAS..LET ME KNOW!!

jrsmommy17

Asked by jrsmommy17 at 9:56 PM on Sep. 25, 2010 in Entertainment

• diaper game or whatever its called.. you stick some melted chocolate in 1 diaper... other empty diapers and whoever gets the one with the "dirty" diaper wins a prize. do a measure the belly game.. guessing how big her belly is closest gets a prize. word search of baby items winner gets a prize..
    proudmommy690

Answer by proudmommy690 at 9:58 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• buy like 5-6 diff choc candy bars and melt them in the diapers in the microwave and have people guess which is which, the clothes pin game...you cant say the word baby anf if someone hears you say it they take your clothespin and whoever has the most at the end wins!, if the guys are coming too have them chug beer from baby bottles and whoever finished 1st wins that :)
    kjbennett26

Answer by kjbennett26 at 10:00 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• We did a baby raffle at my friends- some random little gifts, tickets for a dollar, all proceeds going towards baby needs. It was kind of fun, and got everyone excited to see that they were getting gifts for participating.
    mommymonkey

Answer by mommymonkey at 10:11 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• http://www.orientaltrading.com/

(great decorations, games, etc for cheap).

we did games like count the pink m&m's in the bottle, or my mom set it up where they had to guess the baby stuff in the piggy bank bottle so whatever was in there was also a gift for me.

then we did word scramble, and a bingo game.

xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 11:03 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• how bout a baby shower with men an women there more fun when u playing the games
    FreeSpriT4eva

Answer by FreeSpriT4eva at 11:48 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• I had my 1st daughter almost 3 years ago after having 3 boys and my mom went all out with a super girly"tea party" my mom served cold teas and hot tea's of every flavor with finger foods and cute pastries and a 3 tieredcake (for adults of course). For party favors we did Biscotti with a single tea bag and a thank you poem from my hubby and I. Everything was PINK! I loved it! You can get the food at Sam's!

mcme

Answer by mcme at 1:38 PM on Sep. 27, 2010