Want baby # 2...

Sooooo I might have baby fever.
My baby is 4 months old annnnnd- I want another! Am I stupid? I know I know "wait until your baby is older. Like 4yrs old." but...I know plently of you have had babies back to back.
What do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:26 PM on Oct. 21, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• i am in your same position! my baby is 4 mos today and ive been thinking about it but i cant get my So to go for it. he wants to wait till she is like a year so i can enjoy her more! i def think you should go for it if you can handle it!
    Kennadismom

Answer by Kennadismom at 12:43 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• If your ready then go for it!! Its better to wait but thats just and opinion. You really need to give this first baby the attention they need. Theres always time for more!
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 12:29 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• We are trying to concieve and we have a 1 year old, but do want you want if you think you can handle it then do it, but it will be hard to deal with unless your hubby helps alot, being preggy and taking care of a child that will still be very clingy... I don't think children should be four years apart anyways they need to be close in age so they will want to play and have fun together, at least thats the way i look at it!! Good Luck!!!
    momacowgirl

Answer by momacowgirl at 12:31 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• If you want it go for it but it is better to give your body the rest it needs cause it puts a lot of stress on your body. Plus, If you are breastfeeding you may want to wait so you can continue breastfeeding. However you can breastfeed and be pregnant and breastfeed too.
    rileynkyleigh

Answer by rileynkyleigh at 12:33 PM on Oct. 21, 2008