Flying with a 6month old.

I am flying with Delta in Decemeber, I couldnt get a straight through flight so I have a layover. I've read that people can check strollers and carseats at the gate...Anyone flown with Delta recently and know anything about flying with an infant? I am flying with him on my lap.

MommaWoods

Asked by MommaWoods at 12:30 PM on Oct. 21, 2008 in Travel

• i didnt fly with delta. but i flew a lot with my daughter already.
    and so far every airline did the same.

Her first flight was when she was 7months old. yes, you check the stroller in at the gate. they will give you a little tag for it. they bring it to the airplane when you walk in.. and they bring it back to you when you arrieved.

if you dont breastfeed then make sure you have enough formula ect with you. We had a layover for about 10hours (because of the bad weather) and the airline (AA) was too stupid to heat up some water for my girl so i could give her some formula. If your child can eat it, then bring some yoghurts. make sure you have enough toys. and some tea is good too :)

just send me a mail if you want to know anything else.
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 12:37 PM on Oct. 21, 2008