What do you think of this animal for a pet?

lemur

I want one for a pet, but my Hubby thinks it's gross. I think it is sooo cute.

tryin2BGOOD

Asked by tryin2BGOOD at 10:08 PM on Sep. 25, 2010 in Pets

• I think it's really cute!! What is it??
    mysevenkids

Answer by mysevenkids at 10:10 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• Seriously that thing is going to give me the willies and I won't be able to sleep tonight.

Scream Pictures, Images and Photos
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 10:11 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• What state is going to allow you to have that as a pet? Have you ever been through the process of trying to obtain a wild animal permit. They are very expensive and time consuming. I'm sure lovely creature is very difficult to take care of. We found a baby opossum in road by his dead mother and contacted a group that cares for and rehabilitates wild animals for release. They said most people who find and/or have these exotic creatures do not have the means and cannot take care of them. They end up being very under nourished and dehydrated. Even though your intentions are good most end up killing these animals just because they LOVE them too much. Please reconsider your wants. I'm sure there is an animal shelter in your area looking for good homes for unwanted dogs & cats.

emerald53197

Answer by emerald53197 at 12:38 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• i don't think it's cool to have exotic animals out of their normal environments so i wouldn't buy one as to prevent them being brought in. also being that it is a wild animal i wouldn't have one. doesn't sound safe. also reminds me of that show fatal attractions on animal planet. oh and not very cute either.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 12:36 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• It's an aye aye and it's illegal to own. It is an exotic animal and it is also endangered.
    Acid

Answer by Acid at 8:21 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• WOW... UM WHAT IS IT EVEN CALLED??

I HAVE NEVER SEEN ANYTHING LIKE IT.. AND SORRY BUT HAVE TO AGREE WITH HUBBY... LOOKS REALLY WEIRD!
    MAKEMYDAY101

Answer by MAKEMYDAY101 at 10:10 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• looks like a gremlin
    amymartinez0214

Answer by amymartinez0214 at 10:12 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• Adorable, but some animals shouldn't be pets just because we think so...
    ParklaneMom

Answer by ParklaneMom at 4:15 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• You cannot legally have an Aye Aye as a pet. I agree that they are in the "so-ugly-they-are-cute" catagory, but they are wild animals and also endangered and should not be kept as pets.
    ivy102381

Answer by ivy102381 at 10:19 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• Ugh.... it sure is uggggg-ly!!! What is it? I'm sure it would grow on you, if it had a good personality.

It would probably be fun to have just to see peoples reactions!!
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 10:11 PM on Sep. 25, 2010