i have a problem can u help?

so i no being preg causes me to break out but this is ridiculous i cant evn look at myself n the mirror cuz i feel so ugly my acne is horrible n nothing seems to help what do i do?

MrsKDonovan

Asked by MrsKDonovan at 10:13 PM on Sep. 25, 2010 in Pregnancy

• That is really hard. I break out from time to time and I did see a Dr. about it but I was pregnant at the time. They are able to give you some stuff which may help. Of course, I had to check with my OBGYN to make sure it was ok. You have to be careful what you use if you are pregnant or breast feeding. I am actually still using what she gave me and my son is one. Good luck and I feel your pain.
    daltonsmom123

Answer by daltonsmom123 at 10:18 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• I know pro-active has worked for me in the past and if that doesn't work, maybe you can try seeing a dermatologist.
    siimply_me

Answer by siimply_me at 10:40 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• There are some facial cleansers you can't use while pregnant. Your ob can tell you the ones you need to avoid.
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 11:53 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• Here is this great article that I found quite helpful. It tells what to avoid and what is safe. http://www.babycenter.com/0_safe-skin-care-during-pregnancy_1490031.bc
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 12:01 AM on Sep. 26, 2010