husbands...

what's the sweetest thing you're s/o's ever done for you?

shaysmommy5810

Asked by shaysmommy5810 at 10:22 PM on Sep. 25, 2010 in Relationships

• He wrote me a song. :)
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 10:38 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• Mine does so many sweet things for me, it's hard to just choose one.
    siimply_me

Answer by siimply_me at 10:37 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• Made me breakfast in bed, gave me my birthday present which was a a very nice digital camera, and scanner to print my photos for scrapbooking. Made love to me then 10 minutes later, flowers were delivered to my front door. I was like why are you making me answer the door. I was afraid I might appear like we just got done doing you know what. I was a mess and he seems to not look as obviously romped as me, lol. After him being so sweet, I wasn't going to argue over it. It was my birthday. Yeh, I was on cloud nine that day. Wondered what I'd done to deserve all that.Times like those makes it easier to forgive him in his not so sweet moments.
    christina259

Answer by christina259 at 11:28 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• Too many to name. Most recently - this morning, I had a crappy morning, so when I started to get frustrated, he massaged my head for awhile, then made me go upstairs lay down and take a nap while he gave the kids lunch. He put some relaxing music on and even brought me a glass of wine. He does super thoughtful stuff like that all the time.
    Mom_2_cuties

Answer by Mom_2_cuties at 10:49 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• he comes home
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:00 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• Bought me an engagement ring/ wedding ring for the third time. I lost the first and the second accidently fell down the garbage disposal, while it was on. Yeh, I was kicking myself....both times. I really wasn't expecting him to buy a third one but he did.
    christina259

Answer by christina259 at 11:32 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• I started bawling...crying as I told him I had miscarried. It kind of caught me off guard . I didn't know I was going to start crying like that. He pulled me close and held me.
    christina259

Answer by christina259 at 11:33 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• After being together for over 10 years, there's too many to name, but about a month ago he took me out for a really nice lunch then when I got home from work that evening, he had bought me flowers and a bottle of my favorite wine. He hadn't bought me flowers in over a year so I was very surprised.
    Journey311

Answer by Journey311 at 11:38 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• bought me flowers he rarely does that
    mandynjohnsmom

Answer by mandynjohnsmom at 12:46 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• Cleaned me up when I was very ill. He stayed awake all night caring for me.
    Prayerpartner

Answer by Prayerpartner at 6:16 AM on Sep. 26, 2010