dates....

what's the best date your s/o's ever taken you on????

shaysmommy5810

Asked by shaysmommy5810 at 10:23 PM on Sep. 25, 2010 in Relationships

• One of our nicest dates before kids was Valentine's weekend at the Stanley Hotel in Estes Park, CO. It the hotel the Shining is based on. We were driving up and it is snowing like crazy. We get there and the place is practically deserted. It was so gorgeous. We took a short drive into Rocky Mountain National Park and sat and watched a herd of elk in the snow.

And at dinner that night he took my ring off of my finger and proposed to me a second time. Nearly 17 yr and 3 kids later, we don't get out too often.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 11:04 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• still waiting on that date... we haven't been on a real date..
    proudmommy690

Answer by proudmommy690 at 10:32 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• Wow. We've been together for a really long time! It's hard to remember! Before children we went to a really nice restaurant and a movie. Since children, we go get takeout and go home and enjoy the quiet! And alone time!
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 11:00 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• I've been with him 4-1/2 yrs and we've never been on a date. He sent me an IM. We met in person that afternoon and have been together ever since but we've never been out on a date. Staying home is pretty good.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:02 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• I know this is going to sound funny and maybe weird to some people but we arent the "normal" couple. I would have to say it was this Valentines day we went out to the Dunes and went off roading then to a mexican fast food and got redbox movies and went home and cuddle with each other and our son.
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 4:35 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• My favorite thing the 2 of us did together, without dd, was a day trip. We went to the Lake of the Ozarks, Mo. Him and I just hung out on the strip doing mini golf, go karts, shopping, we had lunch, and just hung out alone all day!! It was simple, but so fun! :)
    mom2maddie06

Answer by mom2maddie06 at 5:38 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• Home to meet his family! It was then I knew he wanted me in his life!
    Prayerpartner

Answer by Prayerpartner at 6:14 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• The day I got the highest score in the state on the exit exam for nursing school, he took me to the movies and out to dinner. It was very awesome.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 9:44 AM on Sep. 26, 2010