so i had this awsome idea about DVR and i'm wondering if they'll ever do it. tell me what you think

So a few years ago i came up with this idea. I was at a friends house and was talking about a movie i'd seen, and she said she wished she'd seen it. of course, with email, i normally just say 'i'll send it to you'. i started to say 'i'll send it to....' then realized it was tv, not email. that's when it hit me! if you have the same cable company as a friend, family member, ect., and they missed a show, or you did, or you saw a movie that you'd think they'd like or vise versa, then why not send it to them? of course you'd probly need internet to do it, but wouldn't that be an awsome idea??

armywife43

Asked by armywife43 at 10:46 PM on Sep. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Sounds good, but not sure how this could get accomplished exactly.
    siimply_me

Answer by siimply_me at 10:48 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• AHhh, That is a great idea!!!! I've thought of that before too! lol Or if you forgot to set the DVR...
    mom2maddie06

Answer by mom2maddie06 at 10:49 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• yaa i sorta thought that, but more in the sense of i wish we could go "back in time" and record shows that we missed
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 10:55 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• oops didnt mean to post already..lol....but yaa, cuz we can look into the future with shows, so why not the past??!!!! ok now im done!! LOL
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 10:56 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• I think it would be a great Idea
    mandynjohnsmom

Answer by mandynjohnsmom at 11:31 PM on Sep. 25, 2010