Could I still be pregnant?

I really thought I was pregnant this time around. I had very sore breasts (thats unusual for me before periods) my back has been aching terribly and i get hot and cold pretty quick I've been tired a lot more and really bad headaches. Well, I've been spotting on and off for 3 days. Sometimes it's like a period other times its hardly anything and its brown like I'm ending. But it stops and goes. My periods are usually heavy and consistent and don't die down till the 5th day. It basically stopped the first day then started again. This is crazy! I'm really confused. I'm still having symptoms and the emotional part has increased significantly. Could I still be pregnant and bleeding like this?? I took a test the day I spotted and stopped. But it was negative...too early to test?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:49 PM on Sep. 25, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Some women bleed while pregnant or you could be having implantation bleeding.
    Either take a test first thing in the morning or your best bet will be is go to the doctor and get a blood test done. That way you'll get a for sure answer.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 10:51 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• You could be pregnant and the its too early to tell. Yes, you can still spot and have a period and be pregnant. I would wait about a week and try to test it again. If you really are concerned and want to know, they can give you a blood or urine test at the doctors office. Congrats if you are!
    siimply_me

Answer by siimply_me at 10:53 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• I would call your ob and make an appt.
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 11:50 PM on Sep. 25, 2010