i feel like i need help!!!

most pregnant women eat non stop but food like repulses me. i dont want to eat cause i dont feel hungry. and when i do eat i throw it all up!!! im on zofran to help the morning sickness but i really just dont feel hungry at all ever! i feel like something is wrong with me! and every once in a while when i do feel hungry i only eat like a cup worth or food before i feel like im going to throw up cause i over ate... my dad is like trying to force feed me. he is starting to sit and watch me eat to make sure i am eating it. i talked to my doctors about it and they tell me to just eat but i dont know why i cant.... why is it that i used to be a very healthy eater ( i was a size 16) but now im a size 8 and 22 weeks pregnant.... what can i do???

pinkdena

Asked by pinkdena at 10:57 PM on Sep. 25, 2010 in Pregnancy

• try eating a few small meals during the day in stead of trying to force your self to eat 3 big meals. as long as you keep some of the food down the baby should be getten what it needs. good luck
    NicNat8505

Answer by NicNat8505 at 11:04 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• Sprite has helped me alot with nausea

ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 11:21 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• i try to eat small meals.... i drink ensure but thats all that ever stays down
    pinkdena

Comment by pinkdena (original poster) at 11:06 PM on Sep. 25, 2010