I want to work from home. Any ideas when you have little money to start?

I'm home bound. Have internet. Love to write, answer phones, take messages, send cards/letters. Any ideas of what I could do to start a business?

Prayerpartner

Asked by Prayerpartner at 10:59 PM on Sep. 25, 2010 in Money & Work

• You could start an answering service or a virtual office assistant business.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 11:12 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• If you have $100 you can start your own Mary Kay business. The start up kit comes with everything you'd need to get going and I'd be more than willing to answer any questions to help you get started!
    mbdc

Answer by mbdc at 11:42 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• I was suppose to be an International Mary Kay Rep. to Mexico. Like I said, I'm on oxygen, in a wheel chair, homebound. I didn't have what it took to sell stuff. Its too bad because I like Mary Kay products. However, in my community, it is at poverty level right now. Single moms out of work or low wages and high rent. Most don't even own a car. Since the mine closed, most have moved away. I have a great mind, just a broken body.... Thank you for the offer mbdc! Appreciate it.
    Prayerpartner

Comment by Prayerpartner (original poster) at 11:52 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• Ah, that's totally understandable. A lot of my business is made from my Mary Kay website, so since you have access to the internet, you can still sell Mary Kay from home. I can even tell you about how to do online parties!
    mbdc

Answer by mbdc at 1:04 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• I beleive this is what ou are looking for: homecareersuccess.com

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 3:40 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• Hi IraqiVetWife. Have you used this site? Or do you know anyone who has? I'm asking because a lot of them take your money and leave you with nothing... Appreciate your help!
    Prayerpartner

Comment by Prayerpartner (original poster) at 3:50 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• http://www.cashcrate.com/2149021 this helps me
    fairybrokenwing

Answer by fairybrokenwing at 4:40 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• I have some ideas and opportunities in my Blog: Mavi's Home Work

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 7:13 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• i have many things on my blog earningsinabasket.info
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 12:19 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• Listen to some info at http://www.dailycheckathome.com/ . We have Daily Pay, Lifetime Residual Income, Benefits and so much more. Our company helps people save thousands of dollars a year on things that they want and need most like Health/Dental, Legal/Financial and Merchants Nationwide. We have an A rating with the BBB and have a plan backed by the FBI. I have been working my business since March of 2009 and it has been a true blessing to me and my family :-).

Request a brief interview with me: www.FreedomAtHomeTeam.com/ChristinaDennis and view tons of information on what we do!

ChristinaAtHome

Answer by ChristinaAtHome at 4:43 PM on Sep. 26, 2010