Do you think this is mean?

My boyfriend told me today that occasionally I get on his nerves and complain. Do you think that was a mean thing for him to say, or he was just being honest?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:03 PM on Sep. 25, 2010 in Relationships

• hes being honest... it may sound mean but its better than him lying to you
    pinkdena

Answer by pinkdena at 11:04 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• well it's being honest and be happy about that but at the same time it really is a jerk thing to say.
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 11:05 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• I think he was just probubly being honest, im sure he gets on your nerves to. idk how ling yall have been together but the longer your together the more mean thangs your gonna say to each other. me and my hubby have been together since high school almost 10 years now and belive me him saying i get on his neves is not even the worst thang he has said to me today lol so everyone fights! good days and bad
    NicNat8505

Answer by NicNat8505 at 11:11 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• Thanks guys:). It was a little hurtful but I agree with pinkdena.
    countrygirl1987

Answer by countrygirl1987 at 11:11 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• We've been together in our current relationship for 11 months. We dated once before but broke up.
    countrygirl1987

Answer by countrygirl1987 at 11:14 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• He probably didn't mean to be rude. Men just lack sensitivity.
    fairyinabubble

Answer by fairyinabubble at 11:24 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• my husband has told me that. he is just being honest. he gets on my nerves too, and i let him know when he does.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 11:25 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• It's just part of being in a relationship. I have told my DH more than once that he was getting on my last nerve.
    Journey311

Answer by Journey311 at 11:29 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• It wasn't the nicest thing to say, but I think he said it honestly and wasn't necessarily trying to hurt your feelings.
    andrea96

Answer by andrea96 at 11:32 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• sounds like he is just being honest, sometimes guys say things that may come out at the wrong time or said in the wrong way...just as us ladies have done from time to time..an maybe he is just letting you know that if he gets cross with you or seems upset..he wants you to maybe just know its not that he doesnt love you but feels the same way as youmay feel about him time to time....
    kids_r_gr8

Answer by kids_r_gr8 at 12:09 AM on Sep. 26, 2010