What's the weirdest (in a good or bad way) gift you ever received?

My mom got me an Ed Hardy Love Kills Slowly messenger bag for my birthday. It was just so weird! She's never really gotten me anything that was "me," lol. Plus, I have NO idea how she knew I liked the Love Kills Slowly stuff lol. I have a lighter, pen, the bag now, and a wallpaper on my phone and background for my computer. She's never seen any of those things! So it was really weird, but in an awesome way! She's never really accepted that I'm not her cookie cutter, cheer leading, preppy-ish, perfect child that she wanted me to be (like one of my sisters), but now it's like she's actually ok with me just being me lol. It only took 21 years, but I'm glad it finally is happening bit by bit.

Mrs.BAT

Asked by Mrs.BAT at 11:04 PM on Sep. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Hubby was my brother's collge roommate and I had only seen him 3-4 times.. So on my 19th birthday he came to my small party with my brother and he got me a rediculously expensive diamond-mirror thing with my name and the date carved on the back. I thought it was the weirdest thing a strainger could get me!! I didn't know he was in love with me.. I thought he was just my brother's geeky roommate!!
    mysevenkids

Answer by mysevenkids at 11:10 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• Better late then never. And I'm not sure what is the weirdest gift I've ever got?????
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 11:07 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• Weirdest in a BAD way was a used wallet that still had the 25-cent sticker on it from a secondhand store (and some lint in the coin pocket). I know my MIL meant well (and it was just one of a billion gifts, some of which were awesome, so I wasn't offended) but it was just so WEIRD! LOL. It was like this terrible blue vinyl 80's wallet and I almost laughed out loud...

I'll have to think what the weirdest "good" present I got was. lol

aliceryannesmom

Answer by aliceryannesmom at 11:10 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• Oh I thought of the weirdest gift in a GOOD way! It was when I was 17, and I worked at a fast food restaurant. I had mentioned something offhand about how there was this $110 snowglobe I was saving up for at the Disney Store...and the next day one of my co-workers showed up with the snowglobe for me! I didn't even know what to say, I was totally speechless. I still don't know, 9 years later, if he was trying to get in my pants or what....LOL!
    aliceryannesmom

Answer by aliceryannesmom at 11:13 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• Weirdest bad... one year for Christmas my aunt and uncle that I never see sent me this creepy homemade doll. I have no idea what even happened to it.
    fairyinabubble

Answer by fairyinabubble at 11:21 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• I have a 23 yr old daughter with Autism and she gives out her old stuff as gifts. so it was my birthday last month and I got a used book of hers that I have absolutly no interest in reading and she is always asking me if I read it yet...
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 1:08 AM on Sep. 26, 2010