What has been the best day of your life so far?

fairyinabubble

Asked by fairyinabubble at 11:14 PM on Sep. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• The day my son was born. No competition, but then again, he's my only child so far. :)
    ruthie11617

Answer by ruthie11617 at 11:17 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• The day my DD was born. OMG the feeling is the best in the world, I would have 394538459345809 babies if I didn't have to be pregnant for 9 months!
    kaylan010

Answer by kaylan010 at 11:18 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• The day of my dd's birth!! My wedding day would be a close second though :)
    mom2maddie06

Answer by mom2maddie06 at 11:25 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• I know I'm obligated to say my DD's births or my wedding day, but....I have to admit it was the day I finally fulfilled my childhood dream of auditioning for the entertainment dept at Disneyland, and was told by one of the judges that I gave "the best audition he had ever seen". I cried, and seeing how proud DH was when I came home with the news was amazing. It was just a day I'll never forget.
    aliceryannesmom

Answer by aliceryannesmom at 11:32 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• yes of course the birth of our babies were the best and so was the wedding day....aside from that I would say everyday is the best because I wake up to a place to live that is decent, I have plumbing and a good car well 2 if I count the hubby's, I have a ton of food. I feel blessed every day I wake up knowing it is just another day and there are no big problems to deal with
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 12:59 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• The day I found out we were pregnant followed by the day that we found out we were having twins followed by the day the twins were born (even though they were 6 weeks early and I never got to hold either of them:( THEN the day I got to hold each of them!!!!!
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 2:11 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• My babies being born & finally seeing their face & holding them thanking God they are healthy & beautiful.....
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 10:25 PM on Sep. 28, 2010