Favorite Pizza?

Anybody want to talk pizza for points? lol

Place to order it from...
Toppings...
Crust type...
Anything different/special you put on it....

mom2maddie06

Asked by mom2maddie06 at 11:15 PM on Sep. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Cheese Stuffed garlic crust,fresh sauce,sweet italian sausage,red & green bell peppers & alotta cheese lol..so of course i can only order something like this from Papa Johns:)..
    Lovelymee23

Answer by Lovelymee23 at 11:35 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• I make my own. I use whatever bread dough I've got on hand, whatever lunch meat I've got to get rid of, the last bits of cheese that need to get used, and whatever leftover veggies there are. We do it for lunch a couple times a week, and I always have Sunday sauce on hand.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 11:17 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• There is a small country shop near Willoughby Lake in Vermont and they made the best pizza I have yet to try! I always got a pizza with sausage, mushrooms and onions. I have looked at other little shops here and there to try and find another pizza like it and have yet too. Now that I live in Phx, AZ I really miss it :(
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 11:23 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• my fav place for pizza is pizza hut.. i love cheese pizza and stuffed crust lol oh and cici's pizza i love their garlic bread stuff!!!
    proudmommy690

Answer by proudmommy690 at 11:19 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• I love Godfather's pizza. I like the kind with the sausage and green onions and onions. I can't remember if there is more on it or not.
    siimply_me

Answer by siimply_me at 11:18 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• I love stuffed crust pizza from Pizza Hut, with extra cheese and extra olives....that's it. Just cheese and olives. LOL! Unfortunately, DH hates stuffed crust and always wants pepperoni, so I never get my way. ;-)

Other than that, I love Straight From NY Pizza because it's SO good!!
    aliceryannesmom

Answer by aliceryannesmom at 11:18 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• Ooh i love their canadian bacon too lol..the parmesan is so fresh..
    Lovelymee23

Answer by Lovelymee23 at 11:39 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• well just give me a stuffed crust pepperoni and sausage pizza and i will be satisfied lol
    StillStandin013

Answer by StillStandin013 at 11:43 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• My husband makes an awesome pizza! It ends up with a little of everything on it. Besides that, I like the Red Baron Special Deluxe pizza, everything (pretty much) from Cici's, and a few from Papa John's and Domino's like mushroom and black olive.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 11:51 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• My FAV place is Papa John's (don't tell me anything bad about it!! LOL)
    The garlic butter sauce they have is THE BEST!!! hehe
    My fav toppings-- pepperoni & mushroom, Canadian bacon & pineapple, or Pizza Hut's Veggie Lovers
    mom2maddie06

Comment by mom2maddie06 (original poster) at 11:17 PM on Sep. 25, 2010