wow i just saw a ghost!

What can I do to get this stupid ghost movie out of my head?
lol I'm so bad! I watched a ghost movie-it was actually a documentary with short ghost movies- and now when I close my eyes I see ghosts and when I open them I see shadows!! Damn you DH for making me watch that!!!

How do you get a scary movie out of your mind when it has scared the crap outta ya???

I even tried watching a couple of Big Bang theory episodes but it didn't work :(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:22 PM on Sep. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• go find the funniest movie you can and watch it lol
    proudmommy690

Answer by proudmommy690 at 11:22 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• Watch Hot Tub Time Machine...you'll be laughing so hard (and feeling so disturbed) you won't remember a darn thing you watched beforehand. lol
    aliceryannesmom

Answer by aliceryannesmom at 11:23 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• something funny to make you laugh
    Smiley001

Answer by Smiley001 at 11:39 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• i've seen hot tub time machine.. not so funny IMO
    proudmommy690

Answer by proudmommy690 at 11:51 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• sleep with the lights on, lol, or watch funny movies all night til you pass out from being tired and with the lights on, curtains closed and doors shut&locked of course
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 12:48 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• Wow what movie was that??
    Abytome

Answer by Abytome at 3:14 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• LOL the big bang Theory does not help in this case. Try a comedy movie!!! It will go away...its just too fresh!!!
    Ladyblue38

Answer by Ladyblue38 at 10:10 AM on Sep. 28, 2010

• Watch Hangover then have sex & pass out haha....I tell ya I watch the move "The Strangers" and I couldn't get that damn movie out of my head I was freaked for a couple months also cuz my husband leaves so early for work & its so dark out it tripped me out.
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 10:18 PM on Sep. 28, 2010