So i'm suppose to have my period Monday? adult content

I counted the last time I had my period and it was last month on the 26th. They say you get your period every 28 days and usually I do so that means I was suppose to start on the 22nd of this month. My period has been abnormal for months but I always get it. The last time I had sex was August 11th.So can I be pregnant?

StillStandin013

Asked by StillStandin013 at 11:28 PM on Sep. 25, 2010 in Pregnancy

• There is a possibility you are...have you taken a test or have any symptoms.
    siimply_me

Answer by siimply_me at 11:41 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• Yeah! Try giving it an extra week and then take a pregnancy test.
    Svetlana98usa

Answer by Svetlana98usa at 11:43 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• yea i have symptoms.they really started coming on strong on wednesday like i was so sikk in the stomach i didnt wanna get out of bed,i was dizzy,i was peeing alot,i was hungry like all the time.n thanks i have two test so yeah ill wait for a few more days
    StillStandin013

Comment by StillStandin013 (original poster) at 11:46 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• If the last time you had sex was on Aug. 11th and then you said you had your period on the 26th then was it a normal period or just spotting? Because if it was a regular period then you may or may not be pregnant. Just take a test and hope you get the answer you are looking for.
    Congenial

Answer by Congenial at 12:16 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• Yeah
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 5:42 AM on Sep. 26, 2010