Anyone know of some quick ways to get some extra cash??

...Christmas...

SummersMamma

Asked by SummersMamma at 12:42 PM on Oct. 21, 2008 in Money & Work

• we have a store here where you can sell used dvds and books, video games, etc... do you have anything like that in your area? also maybe a garage sale?
    KnoxvilleDoula

Answer by KnoxvilleDoula at 12:44 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• you can always donate plasma....
    VictinaG

Answer by VictinaG at 12:49 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• garage sale, ebay...
    livewell4me

Answer by livewell4me at 12:53 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• deliver pizza
    Anonymous

• Real quick..well you could sell something on craigslist...do you have anything lying around that you don't need that you could sell? Sell it locally so that way you won't have to pay for shipping or you can include shipping with the cost of the item. I know something that could make you money right away or it could make you money in the long run...check out my page for more info! Anyway, good luck and take care!
    businesswife1

Answer by businesswife1 at 1:02 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• if you are healthy enough i would definately say donate plasma (if you have a place to do so in your area) my hubby and i do that all the time and seriously it is like a second income for us. and you are saving lives doing it so you can feel good about it.
    Anonymous

• If your looking for an easy online job, try www.estabrookonline.com It's what I do. I work 2 hours a day and bring in an average of $50 a day. If you are interested, check out the site or message me. Good luck!
    2CuteBoys315

Answer by 2CuteBoys315 at 2:10 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• I take my clothes that my kids have outgrown to the local consignment stores and get paid a little that way.
    cpartin69

Answer by cpartin69 at 4:42 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• Check out www.cashcrate.com/662814
    I explained how it works in my profile.
    SaferAtHome

Answer by SaferAtHome at 5:57 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• Check out www.nicheaffiliates.synthasite.com or glimpses.synthasite.com...
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 7:24 PM on Oct. 21, 2008